As the name suggests these batteries are called as Valve Regulated Lead Acid Batteries. These batteries are predominately used for UPS applications both in stand by use and cyclic use.
Rocket's Superior Gas recombination technology ensures that more than 90% of the electrolyte is reused resulting into very low water loss and confirms its maintenance free operation. (dimensions & wattage chart)
- Non-Spillable Sealed Construction
- Absorptive Glass Mat (AGM System)
- ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) Container and cover
- Gas Recombination
- Maintenance - Free Operation
- Low Pressure Venting System
- Heavy- Duty Grids
- Low Self-Discharge - Long Shelf Life
- Wide Operating Temperature Range
- High Recovery Capability
- ES Series Designed for Float Life of 4-6 years at an ambient Temperature of 20°C / 68°F.
- ESC Series Designed for float life of 7-10 years at an ambient temperature of 20°C / 68°F.
- UPS Systems
- Telecom Communication & Security Systems
- Fire Alarm & Security Systems
- Medical instruments
- Emergency Lighting
- Computer Backup
- Solar Powered Systems